You Are Important to Us
We’re proud to have created an oral surgery office where our patients feel at home. When you think of an oral surgery office, laughter may not be the first thing that comes to your mind. When you visit NVOS, that’s exactly what you’ll find. Dr. Purdy and our team are skilled, experienced professionals. We’re also warm, caring, and genuinely want to get to know you on a personal level.
We’ll work hard to build a relationship with you based on trust, respect, and empathy. We’re here to help you and ensure you’re happy with all aspects of your care.
Together, we promise to always:
- Treat you gently and compassionately, as we would a family member
- Ensure you feel safe, heard, and valued
- Deliver comfortable care that improves your oral, overall, and smile health
- Provide ethical treatment and treatment recommendations
- Be available when you need us, including early morning surgical start times
- Help decipher your insurance benefits so there are no surprises
- Work collaboratively with your referring doctor or dentist to ensure a positive outcome
To learn more about the care we offer, please schedule an appointment. Our Essex Junction, VT oral surgery office serves Burlington, St. Albans, and surrounding communities. We look forward to meeting you and helping to make your oral surgery a success.